Dr. Peter Finelli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Finelli?

March 11th, 2016

Deceptive addiction help

We have filed a complaint against this 'doctor' for his unethical practice of treating patients struggling with addiction. He over prescribes suboxone recklessly and promotes patients selling on the street. We have proof of this. He does not assist in weaning patients but controls them by reinforcing how horrible withdrawal would be if they stop. He manipulates people reaching out for help and their families. He should not be practicing as he does not intend to help

January 28th, 2015

long term grateful patient

Dr. Finelli truly cares about his patients. His knowledge combined with keen intuitive int eligience, allows for an almost impossibly rapid diagnosis and treatment plan. I would highly recommend THIS DR if you are looking for an accurate disgnosis. I spent years trying to find a Dr. that treated me as if he/ she were in my shoes. I found a psychologist with similar traits; BUT NEVER a psychiatrist that was anything but a dispenser of ineffective medication. Dr Finelli doesn't prescribe based upon the medication that is popular at the moment. His pharmaceutical knowledge outweighs anyone in the field.

January 10th, 2014

I think this doctor is one of the best doctor’s, I have ever seen. Hw has the compassion, professionalism. and listening skills, that this type of doctor should have. I don’t know what I would do without him. Hw has helped me in so many ways. His staff is a reflection of him, too. Namaste, Dr. F. Keep on doing, what you are doing, and thank you for being you.

July 6th, 2012

Gina

First I just want to Thank Dr. Finelli for being a strong , but compassionate and kind doctor andfriend. Dr. Finelli helped me thru a terrible addiction, which led to a nervous breakdown. He takes the time to listen and is truly interested in what I am saying and feeling. He has never failed me. Every visit I have with him, I walk away learning something about myself, and life in general. He has given me The confidence I need and the coping skills I need to get thru this hectic life we live. His guidance is without a doubt a positive in my life. I have been seeing him for 8 years and I would recommend anyone with an addiction, relationship issues , job pressures and even mental issues to see Dr Finelli. You won't regret it!

May 2nd, 2012

The Best!

After going to 6 different Doctors, looking for help with my pain and medications...And when ALL the other 6 Doctors said I HAD to stay on loads of pain medications if I wanted to live close to a normal life again. Dr Finelli was my savior! He helped me wean off all those meds, Then showed me how to live without that stuff. He's the kindest most caring Dr I've ever met! And he saved my life! Thank You Dr Finelli!

September 30th, 2011

I have gone through my highest highs and my lowest lows with Dr. Finelli...a long time patient, he never misses a beat. He takes the time to take the time. Very rare find. I have seen almost every psychiatrist in these surrounding areas...you want help...call a shrink...you want total wellness and a committed healer...why are you not dialing his office now?

August 7th, 2011

Hands down Dr Finelli is the kindest, and most caring psychiatrist I have ever seen. Unfortunately Ive been through many. Whether it is for mental health, or opiate addiction I believe he is the perfect Dr. He shows respect and TRUELY cares about his patients (not clients.)

April 26th, 2011

You will not find a more caring, empathetic doctor than Dr. Finelli.

May 26th, 2017