A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Fischer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fischer
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fischer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Fischer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fischer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Peter Fischer MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. C P. Fischer practice?
- Dr. C Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. C Fischer practices Urology near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Urologists.