A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Fischer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Fischer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Fischer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Chelsea Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Peter Fischer MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. C P. Fischer practice?
- Dr. C Fischer has 1 office location.
Dr. C Fischer practices Urology near Chelsea, MI.
See Chelsea Urologists.