Learn more about Dr. Peter Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Fitzgerald MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Peter Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Fitzgerald practices Cardiovascular Disease near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Cardiologists.