A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Fleischmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Fleischmann, FACS, MD, MMS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Fleischmann has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jonathan D Fleischmann FACS, MD, and MMS is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Fleischmann practice?
- Dr. Jonathan Fleischmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jonathan Fleischmann practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.