A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jonathan Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jonathan Fleischmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jonathan Fleischmann, FACS, MD, MMS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Fleischmann has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleischmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jonathan D. Fleischmann practice?
Dr. Jonathan Fleischmann practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.