Dr. Peter Fonseca Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Fonseca?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Peter Fonseca?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2016

He is a kind, caring physician who knows his stuff and helps you understand what you may be facing. I respect him and would gladly recommend him.

April 2nd, 2014

Dr Fonseca was my doctor when I had a lung biopsy done. I found him to be pleasant and efficient. A few times I had to wait for my appointment time, only because he was in emergency surgery, which I can appreciate as I was in surgery over 10 hours, because of my blood pressure issues. I appreciate the fact that he did not leave me opened up on the table to get to his patients at the office. Which is something one needs to expect with any surgeon. In defense of the doctors, they are given certain days to use the surgical suites, and still have to maintain office hours. Sometimes it is offered to them only in the morning hours, and on those days is when you may be asked to change your appointment, or have to wait for your surgeon to get back in the office. I appreciate this as I worked for surgeons. Ask yourself if you wold want your Dr to just leave you on the table while he/she goes to deal with the office, or would you want that doctor to be finishing your surgery. Personally Doctor Fonseca did an excellent job on my surgery and I found his bedside manner to be good, and he took the time to talk to me. I was able to leave the hospital in a shorter period of time and got nothing but positive encouragement and great care.

August 9th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Fonseca is one of the best doctors I have come to know. He has a great bedside manner and it is worth the drive to go and see him. I would recommend him to anyone.

July 21st, 2013

Patient

Great Dr. I highly recommend him to anyone.

September 12th, 2012

Stay away from Dr Fonseca

terrible, or no better yet, no bedside manner. Yelled at me on the phone. Left it to me and my family to give my mom the bad news rather than talk to her.

August 9th, 2012

Great

One of the best out there. I highly recommend him.

February 14th, 2011

This doctor needs a lesson in bedside manner for sure. I consider him to be unprofessional and uncaring. I wouldn't allow him to touch another member of my family and suggest you stay far away.

October 13th, 2010

Stephen

He saved my life. He is always looking out for the patients best interest. I would recommend him to anyone needing a talented surgeon.

August 25th, 2010

Great

Great Dr.

July 22nd, 2010

double books appointments... billing issues are very difficult to resolve... ok as a physician but due to wait times and billing I would recommend finding someone else...

Doctor's Response

We do not double book appointments and attempt to adhere to a strict schedule. However, as a surgeon, our patients have varying needs at different times in the preoperative, intraoperative and postoperative course. These needs require varying lengths of time that cannot be anticipated beforehand. This obviously affects the flow of the office hours. We believe that each patient should get as much time as they believe they need in any office visit, which is highly variable. In addition emergencies do occur in various hospitals which can also upset the schedule. Our billing is handled by a third party and will be addressed.

SHOW