A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Fore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fore
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Fore, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fore graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Fore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
- Jesse Brown VA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Fore MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter Fore practice?
- Dr. Peter Fore has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Fore practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.