Dr. Peter Forman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Forman?

Posted on May 9th, 2017

great guy friendly helpful

Posted on November 9th, 2015

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR FOR IMMIGRATION PURPOSES !! you will be treated in a sub human manner ! I just called for information and once the receptionist found out that I was an immigration patient she huffed and put me on hold... I have been holding now for 6:00 minutes completely unacceptable !!

The best GP in the Capital District .

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Dr. Peter Forman saved my mom's life. He is the very best the capital district has to offer. There is not enough space to go onn and on, but he through, understanding, really takes the time to understand the patient and there illness.. I could not be more impressed with him and his staff.

Posted on July 28th, 2015

LOVE IT!!!

DFM Office

Posted on April 8th, 2015

My PCP retired in Sept 2014. My records were transferred to a larger group practice, which I did not want to attend. I prefer a smaller office with a more one to one feel. I made a new patient appointment with Dr Peter Forman. I felt very comfortable when I checked - in. The front desk staff was friendly and helped me to retrieve my records from my old PCP. I may have waited about 3 minutes in the waiting room before I was called in by a nurse to get my vitals. After being in the exam room, the doctor came in within 5 minutes. My experience with Dr. Forman was excellent. I felt like he was listening to me. We discussed medications, mammograms, blood work, eye exams, etc. I had my blood work done in the office . I received a call the next day with my results. The office is friendly and efficient.

Posted on February 19th, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever had. Lost xrays for a month then went on vacation for a month, no follow up. I did more work than him, I had a strange issue going on and he did not do anything to refer me. I had to request everything; they offered no options or thoughts on where I should go. Left me hanging

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on December 14th, 2014

He is a caring Dr. After hours I have called and He answered instead of answering service I am Blessed to have found him

tina

Posted on October 22nd, 2012

he is a excellent dr i would never go any place else nor would i take my daughter any place else.

Super !!!

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Carring, effisient and understands what you are saying....

He is wonderful!

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Dr. Forman is a wonderful doctor who is dedicated to his patients! He is thorough and accurate! When my son was first born he called me on the weekend to tell me not to travel with my newborn on Monday morning in the snow with my newborn and we will just reschedule! He cares about his patients!

What a blessing!!!

Posted on May 24th, 2011

Today was my first visit to Dr Forman as I have been looking for a doctor who cares just about ME as a human being and doesn't have an office full of "cattle" waiting to be seen. My last group, thats exactly what I felt like, no compassion, no caring, just ship you in, ship you out...pay your copay. I wondered what happened to the days when a doctor cared about what was going on with you and today I found him. I was so impressed with his compassion, his caring, his smile. He along with his learning PA Doug, made me feel secure, cared for, and most of all someone who came with issues and left with a smile. The office staff is also a calming group of wonderful people, they made me feel so welcomed. I even liked Jake, after he got to poke my veins only twice, which for me is a rare occasion. I was relaxed, listened to, cared for and mostly welcomed as not only a patient but someone who doesn't have to be nervous about calling if I have a problem or a need. That to me is a great place to have my medical needs taken care of...all around my score for today....a big huge "10+"....thank you Dr. Forman and staff!

Exceptional Dr. and Human Being!!

Posted on December 16th, 2009

We are close to 60 years old and Dr.Forman is THE best doctor we have EVER had....anywhere! Aside from being a brilliant Dr who NEVER overreacts yet really knows his stuff medically and ALWAYS has time to spend with the patient and family--when he asks how things are going he really cares and listens to your answer. We've had alot of challenges the last 6 months and Doc,Alison & Joanne were right there,sincerely concerned and always helpful. Rather than jam in a ton of patients in a minute like so many doctors do, he actually schedules in enough time to spend with each patient without making you feel rushed,really CARING how you are and what else is going on in your life. There are no words to describe the staff and Dr. Forman....Even when and if we ever move out of the area, we will come back to Delmar twice a year to see Dr.Forman!! He's an incredible Dr, and actually has a heart!