Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 28th, 2015

LOVE IT!!!

DFM Office show details DFM Office
Apr 8th, 2015

My PCP retired in Sept 2014. My records were transferred to a larger group practice, which I did not want to attend. I prefer a smaller office with a more one to one feel. I made a new patient appointment with Dr Peter Forman. I felt very comfortable when I checked - in. The front desk staff was friendly and helped me to retrieve my records from my old PCP. I may have waited about 3 minutes in the waiting room before I was called in by a nurse to get my vitals. After being in the exam room, the doctor came in within 5 minutes. My experience with Dr. Forman was excellent. I felt like he was listening to me. We discussed medications, mammograms, blood work, eye exams, etc. I had my blood work done in the office . I received a call the next day with my results. The office is friendly and efficient.

Feb 19th, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever had. Lost xrays for a month then went on vacation for a month, no follow up. I did more work than him, I had a strange issue going on and he did not do anything to refer me. I had to request everything; they offered no options or thoughts on where I should go. Left me hanging

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
by Delores Touzin on Dec 14th, 2014

He is a caring Dr. After hours I have called and He answered instead of answering service I am Blessed to have found him

tina show details tina
Oct 22nd, 2012

he is a excellent dr i would never go any place else nor would i take my daughter any place else.

Super !!! show details Super !!!
Jun 26th, 2012

Carring, effisient and understands what you are saying....

He is wonderful! show details He is wonderful!
Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Forman is a wonderful doctor who is dedicated to his patients! He is thorough and accurate! When my son was first born he called me on the weekend to tell me not to travel with my newborn on Monday morning in the snow with my newborn and we will just reschedule! He cares about his patients!

What a blessing!!! show details What a blessing!!!
May 24th, 2011

Today was my first visit to Dr Forman as I have been looking for a doctor who cares just about ME as a human being and doesn't have an office full of "cattle" waiting to be seen. My last group, thats exactly what I felt like, no compassion, no caring, just ship you in, ship you out...pay your copay. I wondered what happened to the days when a doctor cared about what was going on with you and today I found him. I was so impressed with his compassion, his caring, his smile. He along with his learning PA Doug, made me feel secure, cared for, and most of all someone who came with issues and left with a smile. The office staff is also a calming group of wonderful people, they made me feel so welcomed. I even liked Jake, after he got to poke my veins only twice, which for me is a rare occasion. I was relaxed, listened to, cared for and mostly welcomed as not only a patient but someone who doesn't have to be nervous about calling if I have a problem or a need. That to me is a great place to have my medical needs taken care of...all around my score for today....a big huge "10 "....thank you Dr. Forman and staff!

Exceptional Dr. and Human Being!! show details Exceptional Dr. and Human Being!!
Dec 16th, 2009

We are close to 60 years old and Dr.Forman is THE best doctor we have EVER had....anywhere! Aside from being a brilliant Dr who NEVER overreacts yet really knows his stuff medically and ALWAYS has time to spend with the patient and family--when he asks how things are going he really cares and listens to your answer. We've had alot of challenges the last 6 months and Doc,Alison & Joanne were right there,sincerely concerned and always helpful. Rather than jam in a ton of patients in a minute like so many doctors do, he actually schedules in enough time to spend with each patient without making you feel rushed,really CARING how you are and what else is going on in your life. There are no words to describe the staff and Dr. Forman....Even when and if we ever move out of the area, we will come back to Delmar twice a year to see Dr.Forman!! He's an incredible Dr, and actually has a heart!

Mom of 2 show details Mom of 2
Oct 16th, 2009

We moved our family to Delmar Family Medicine after Dr. Reider left Slingerlands Family Medicine. Dr. Forman came recommended by Dr. Reider, so it made sense. Doctor Forman is incredible. He is a one doc shop, so you always get to see him. He helped me through a cancer scare, my son through 2 major sports injuries, and my adult daughter through depression. He has never made any of us wait more than 10 minutes. He listens to all of us, and helps us understand what is going on. He is smart, but doesn't impose his ideas on us. I wasn't sure about seeing a male doctor, but I'm now convinced I made the right move. Dr. Forman is more sensitive than any of the female doctors in the old place. My teenage son likes him so much that he now schedules his own appointment. He couldn't be better (except if he were Doctor Reider!).

Very impressed with this physician show details Very impressed with this physician
Mar 16th, 2009

We moved to the Albany/Delmar area 4 years ago and found this incredible Dr who doesn't just 'say' he's a family dr....he IS a family dr, and one with 'country values' where he actually CARES about the patient as a human being and not just a number. Aside from an exceptional staff in his new office (Delmar Family Medicine), Dr.Forman has gone above and beyond most drs today. He called from a cruise in Mexico to make sure my 90 year old mom had a refill on her meds. He has worked with me through many health issues the last year, and has always been available with exceptional medical advice and care, no matter what time or if a weekend. He ALWAYS calls the patient back and never leaves you hanging. Not to mention, the man is a brilliant physician!!! Yes, they still have drs like this....and Peter Forman is one of them!! I would highly recommend this dr to ANYONE who needs good medical care,a caring office and most of all, a dr with a heart!!