A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Formica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Formica
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Formica Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Formica, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Formica graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Formica has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Francis Formica MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter F. Formica practice?
- Dr. Peter Formica has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Formica practices Psychiatry near Middle Village, NY.
See Middle Village Psychiatrists.