A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Foster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Witham Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ray Foster MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Foster practice?
- Dr. Peter Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Foster practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.