A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Foster is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Foster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Witham Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ray Foster MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Foster practice?
- Dr. Peter Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Foster practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Cardiologists.