Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Great expirence show details Great expirence
Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Foster and his staff were outstanding. I was scared to death, they took extra time to ease my nerves and answer all my questions. Truely compassionate people.

Jan 30th, 2015

Best cardiologist I have ever seen. Thorough and careful in examination. Wonderful staff.

Truly compassionate show details Truly compassionate
by Tamara Nyland on Jan 30th, 2015

The care and compasion I have received from Dr. Peter Foster has been amazing! The time he and his friendly staff take with each patient is very comforting. There is certainly a feeling of confidence, trust and that you are the most important patient of the day when you are at his office. I would not go anywhere else for my cardiac care and would refer him to everyone.

by Thomas Clark on Jan 29th, 2015

Traveled to Florida to see Dr. Foster. I received excellent care. He previously practiced in Indianapolis where he was considered one of the foremost cardiologists in the city. If you are looking for a caring ,gifted physician look no further.

by Teresa Oestrike on Jan 28th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Foster. He is very attentive, has a wonderful manner, & very concerned for his patients. He makes you feel you are under the best care, talks to your level & very prompt in taking you in the office. He is always on top of new technology & medicines that are available. The staff is very attentive & knowledgeable.

by Michael Luttman on Jan 28th, 2015

This Dr. Is a very deacated,Professional. He saved my life, when no other Dr cared!

by sharon rader on Jan 28th, 2015

he shows that he really cares about you & you feel it

A heart doctor with a good heart! show details A heart doctor with a good heart!
by Jo Ann Lail on Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Foster is always professional AND personable. I find this is a rare combination. Others are either so professional I feel like a machine, others seem to think they can get by with their charm. He and his staff are dependably efficient and pleasant. He is the only dr. I know of who automatically gives you a copy of that office visit as you leave the office.