Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Great expirence show details Great expirence
Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Foster and his staff were outstanding. I was scared to death, they took extra time to ease my nerves and answer all my questions. Truely compassionate people.

Jan 30th, 2015

Best cardiologist I have ever seen. Thorough and careful in examination. Wonderful staff.

Truly compassionate show details Truly compassionate
by Tamara Nyland on Jan 30th, 2015

The care and compasion I have received from Dr. Peter Foster has been amazing! The time he and his friendly staff take with each patient is very comforting. There is certainly a feeling of confidence, trust and that you are the most important patient of the day when you are at his office. I would not go anywhere else for my cardiac care and would refer him to everyone.

by Leslie shade on Jan 29th, 2015

I had afib for about 18 months. I went to see dr foster and told him I did not want to be on medicine..he put me on zeralto (spelling) and an iodine pill. My chances were not good for afib but the process worked. Knock on wood. I have sent 3 people to see dr foster and if you were a friend I would send you. He is the best and really cares about his patients. Not many doctors call you and see how things are going. He did. He is the best as far as cardiologists go. Thanks dr foster from getting me off of medicine. I am 62 years old and now take nothing. Look me up I will be glad to talk to you about dr foster. I live in marco

by Thomas Clark on Jan 29th, 2015

Traveled to Florida to see Dr. Foster. I received excellent care. He previously practiced in Indianapolis where he was considered one of the foremost cardiologists in the city. If you are looking for a caring ,gifted physician look no further.

Honesty show details Honesty
by John Beckman on Jan 29th, 2015

I don't know Dr. Peter Foster in his professional capacity, because, thank goodness, I have no need for his professional services at this point in my fife. But I've known him personally for many years and he is an honest person, telling it as it is. Because of his inherent honesty, I could never believe that he would ever deliberately falsify an exam report or medical opinion, or prescribe an unnecessary procedure, just to satisfy a patient's ill-advised wishes or make an extra buck.

by Teresa Oestrike on Jan 28th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Foster. He is very attentive, has a wonderful manner, & very concerned for his patients. He makes you feel you are under the best care, talks to your level & very prompt in taking you in the office. He is always on top of new technology & medicines that are available. The staff is very attentive & knowledgeable.

by Michael Luttman on Jan 28th, 2015

This Dr. Is a very deacated,Professional. He saved my life, when no other Dr cared!

by sharon rader on Jan 28th, 2015

he shows that he really cares about you & you feel it

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 28th, 2015

I saw Doctor Foster at Thanksgiving 2014 time frame. He was compassionate and very helpful guiding me through my issues that were present at that time. I would refer anyone to him.

Absolutely wrong DX show details Absolutely wrong DX
by HonestAnswer on Jul 22nd, 2014

Immediately dismissed my symptoms as anxiety without a history or exam. Completely missed diagnosis. Two other cardios & Mayo Clinic dispute his conclusion & I'm currently working with other Doctors to diagnosis & treat. Malpractice suit may be filed.

A heart doctor with a good heart! show details A heart doctor with a good heart!
by Jo Ann Lail on Jun 3rd, 2013

Dr. Foster is always professional AND personable. I find this is a rare combination. Others are either so professional I feel like a machine, others seem to think they can get by with their charm. He and his staff are dependably efficient and pleasant. He is the only dr. I know of who automatically gives you a copy of that office visit as you leave the office.