Dr. Peter Freedland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Freedland?

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I was in the ER west boca at Coconut Creek. Doctor Freedland immediately diagnosed my problem and treated me. When I went for a check up with my Primary care physician he said that because of Dr Feedland's prompt diagnose and treatment I had just a mild case of shingles. Thank you Dr Freedland.

Fantastic

Posted on June 8th, 2011

dr f is great. i have actually seem him twice in the er because i have a chronic condition. both times he treated me quickly and was kind and sympathetic to my situation. next time i go in i'm going to ask for him to treat me.

Posted on March 1st, 2010

Went in to the emergency department for a very scary health situation, and Dr. Freedland quickly diagnosed and treated me. He made me feel at ease and reassured me. I've been into the emergency department many times over the years, and this was the best experience I've had. He seemed much more knowledgeable than other doctors I've seen.

Posted on October 14th, 2017