A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Freedman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Freedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Arthur Freedman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Peter Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Freedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Surgeons.