A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Freedman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Freedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Freedman practice?
Dr. Peter Freedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Surgeons.