Learn more about Dr. Peter Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Freedman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Freedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Arthur Freedman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Peter Freedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Freedman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Hartford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See New Hartford Orthopedic Surgeons.