Learn more about Dr. Peter Frenkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Frenkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frenkel
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frenkel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Frenkel, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frenkel graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Frenkel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Frenkel MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Frenkel practice?
- Dr. Peter Frenkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Frenkel practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Garland, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Garland Cardiologists.