A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Fugazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Fugazzi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fugazzi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Fugazzi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Fugazzi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Fugazzi practice?
- Dr. Peter Fugazzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Fugazzi practices Family Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Primary Care Doctors.