A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Fumo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Fumo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Fumo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fumo graduated from New York University.
Dr. Fumo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Fumo MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Fumo practice?
- Dr. Peter Fumo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Fumo practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.