Peter J Furey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 6 reviews

August 28th, 2015
Why did I only give Dr. Furey only four stars in my first review?
It must have been after my first visit because I never seen a more thorough doctor. More likely I meant to rate him 5 stars but made an error. Dr. Furey reads all his notes and test results before seeing you, he doesn't just state facts, he listens to your concerns, and he promptly answers mychart mail. I feel very lucky having him as my internist.

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Furey is an excellent doctor
I wish there were more doctors like Doctor Furey. He has an excellent bedside manner, spends time with me, and helps me understand my prognosis and treatment plan.

June 12th, 2015
I saw Dr. Furey today for the first time. He was a great listener, seemed to genuinely care about me and my history. I had not been to a doctor in a long time, he did a great job of reassuring me and planning other diagnostic visits.

June 8th, 2015
Dr. Furey was fantastic. I can't speak highly enough of his skill and communication style with patients. My brother was in a world of hurt, and he helped us understand what we were dealing with and how best to move forward.

February 13th, 2015
Excellent
Very approachable and in no moment you feel hurried.

February 24th, 2011
Dr Furey where r U
very caring doctor left Mercy Hospital easy to talk to probably saved my life and made me care about wanting to be alive. I'm kind of lost now because am really kind of scared with other doctors and I don't know Y starting to panic again from all the pressure in my life. Wish he was a Psych doctor because that's what I really need, but am too scared. Only other human that made me feel this safe was my father & he's in heaven & that's a really loong trip for me and God hasn't called me home, just yet ! Amen Thanks for taking such good care of me and know you are missed.