A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Furicchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furicchia
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Furicchia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Furicchia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Furicchia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- Holy Redeemer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Roland Furicchia MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Furicchia practice?
- Dr. Peter Furicchia has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Furicchia practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Radiologists.