A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Furicchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Furicchia graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Furicchia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- Holy Redeemer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Roland Furicchia MD is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Furicchia practice?
- Dr. Peter Furicchia has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Furicchia practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Birmingham, MI.
See Birmingham Radiologists.