A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Furmonavicius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Furmonavicius is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furmonavicius
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Furmonavicius, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Furmonavicius graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Furmonavicius has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Furmonavicius MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Furmonavicius practice?
- Dr. Peter Furmonavicius has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Furmonavicius practices Anesthesiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Boston Anesthesiologists.