A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Furness:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Furness is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Furness, MD is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Furness graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Furness has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Furness MD is a male Pediatric Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Furness practice?
- Dr. Peter Furness has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Furness practices Pediatric Urology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Pediatric Specialists.