A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter George Gross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Gross practice?
- Dr. Peter Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Gross practices Ophthalmology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Ophthalmologists.