A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter George Gross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Gross practice?
- Dr. Peter Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Gross practices Ophthalmology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Ophthalmologists.