Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Gross continues to practice medicine with the patient being the focus of the visit and not standards fostered by insurance companies.The examination, state of art ofthe equipment ,and the personal attention ,makes him the outstanding physician he is.

Jul 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross, is by far, the best, in all areas of patient relationships.

Jul 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

His concern is to deal with the medical needs of the patient he is with, however much time that may take. This may mean that subsequent patients have a long wait, but when they are with him it is their needs that will be top priority.

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Peter Gross is a competent and understanding Eye Surgeon, Physician treating the whole person not just the eyes.

Jul 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Dr. took time to address several issues . I was most appreciative.

Jun 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is so reassuring that the examination is so thorough. It does take a long time though and I would never schedule an appointment after 8 o'clock. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We have been clients of Peter Gross for decades. He is always through and a pleasure to visit. Biggest problem is scheduling. We often have to wait SEVERAL HOURS before being seen.

Jun 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had an eye irritation and I was able to get an appointment squeezed in right away. Dr. Gross also gave me some free eye drops.

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is sensitive to one's needs. He is patient, concerned, conscientious and LISTENS. I respect his opinions concerning my eye care. I enjoy conversations with this brilliant person. (I also LOVE the music that he plays!).

Jun 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a kind, caring physician. He is thorough and patient and never rushes through the examination process. I have complete confidence in Dr. Gross and know that he has my well-being as his prime concern.

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross's competence and thoroughness is exceptional which is what I want and here I have it..

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding and competent physician. The best opthalmologist I have met.

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Peter Gross is thorough in his assessment and treatment recommendations and respectful to his patients.l

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Peter was very clear with explaining my concern verbally and with a hands-on model of the eye. He was both very patient and pleasant. I am very comfortable recommending Dr. Gross

May 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

In my opinion, Dr. Gross holds himself to "Old World Standards", he knows his patients, he understands their needs and concerns and, once you are in his office you have his undivided attention until he is confident that you as his patient are satisfied .

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My wife and I have been going to Dr Gross for about 20 years . Now wouldn't you say that's a satisfied patient ? He has always addressed are concerns . He told me , I have the beginning of cataracts ,we may have to operate when you're a 105 years .

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dear Dr. Gross always makes me feel I am the only patient he has that day. He takes so much time reviewing and examining. He is so very conscientious. I never mind the wait for I know I am in good hands. It is a great comfort to be his patient.

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Peter Gross is an outstanding doctor who takes his time with each of his patients. Once you are in his office, you feel that you are listened to. He takes the time to examine your eyes and give you ample explanations and advise about your health.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is available in emergency, is thorough and always takes an interest in his patient and their health.

Apr 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doc!

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is highly competent and very thorough. I wouldn't consider going to another ophthalmologist.

Apr 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Although Dr. Peter Gross is excellent, I spent 3 hours in his office which is far too long. The visit included a test, and so I expected to be there up to 2 hours. However, 3 hours is exhausting and really makes it impossible to get anything else don

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great Doc. But be prepared for a long wait in the waiting room.

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

had excellent overall treatment and surgery for cataract

Apr 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is always friendly, efficient, and takes time with me as his patient. The only matter that I really think needs improvement is the scheduling process. I always wait so long to be seen for an appointment.

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FROM A REAL PROFESSIONAL AND GENTLEMAN. AL BRINDISI

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross and his staff are remarkable. Very personal, attentive and patient. It is rare to go nowadays to a Dr's office and be treated so well. Dr. Gross knowledge is outstanding and so is his explanations as to what you are treated for .

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The wait for the appointment question is misleading, because there are steps in the visit and so the visit starts soon after you arrive I appreciate that Dr. Gross cares not just about my eyes but always ask about my health in general

Apr 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a most capable doctor and I trust him and his methods.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had an eye problem which I thought needed attention. I called Doctor at the end of the day and he agreed to see me promptly even though he was finished his service for the day. Thanks Doctor

Apr 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best eye exams I've ever had.

Apr 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I travel from DE for Dr. Gross's expertise. His aggressive treatment of recurrent shingles with corneal scarring has significantly restored my eyesight with no subsequent flareups. He brings artistry to his profession.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I trust his expertise, and appreciate the time and concentration spent to answer questions and explain any health issues or concerns, so I can go forward with peace of mind.

Mar 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend making an early appointment. I did not have to wait and spend my whole day in the office, this made my visit so much nicer.

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Entire visit was almost 3 hours, A bit of an improvement.

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is outstanding in all respects. If a patient must sometimes wait to be seen, it is because he is so extremely thorough. You always know that he will treat you with the same thoroughness that is keeping you waiting while he sees someone else.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is amazing .You don find this kind of professional care anymore . I would recommend him highly.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He's committed to the belief that the vision system is intimately connected with total body health, and he takes everything into consideration. He's concerned with more than just good vision.

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thorough and outstanding diagnostition.

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. is excellent Beware of long wait to see Dr.

Feb 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross shows a lot of concern for my eyes. He tells me exactly what's going on in my eyes, and tells me what to expect in the future. He takes his time with me, and doesn't rush me off.

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This doc always displays expertise, professionalism, and empathy. He has been my physistion for many years and I feel I was fortunate to find him. Dr. Gross has given me the best of care. I can strongly recommend him.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been going to Dr. Gross for many years and he takes his time with you, explains everything to you, answers all questions. I would recommend him to everyone.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is absolutely excellent, although the waiting time is too long and hence, it is tiring. He is a superior opthamalogist

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A visit with Dr. Gross is both enjoyable and productive, in terms of my eye care and health care generally. He treats the whole person and I always leave knowing more than I did when I arrived.

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The complete physician who is focused on eye health. Takes a personal interest in the whole patient. We are lucky to have this man in our community.

Feb 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Peter Gross is not only an extremely competent physician, but his manner and friendliness will put even the most anxious patient quickly at east. He calmly explains everything to make certain that you understand what he is doing and what he has found.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Consider changing out restroom toilet for an elevated model, so one does have to fall down or struggle to get up. The new handrail is a nice touch. older people like a higher toliet. Check spelling did not work at this time.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough!!

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is knowledgeable and thorough. My only problem is the long wait each time I go.

Feb 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

As this was Preliminary Visit Cannot Say until procedure is Complete

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This is a great eye doctor and I totally recommend him. The doctor will spend with you as much time as needed to make sure that you leave the office feeling that you are in the best hands.

Jan 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

excellent Doctor, very concerned about his patients takes his time with you you don't feel rushed

Jan 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Peter George Gross has been my Ophthalmologist for many years. He is bright, incisive and has a warm manner.

Jan 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It was the best care. The only slight negative was that although the initial eye testing with the nurse was started promptly, it then took over an hour to see Dr. Gross. But it was still worth the wait.

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is superb as a physician. He receives his patient as a Person in a respectful dialogue ethos. I do not feel treated as an "object", objectified, as a mechanic might work on a car. This respectful manner is integral to real healing.

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a delightful appt. delightful patients to talk to while waiting. Beautiful music and opera to listen too. Peace environment. Educational and engaging with Dr. Gross. He listens to you and gives as much time as needed to each patient. Worth the wait

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

EXTREMELY knowledgeable and professional provider - takes time to answer patient's questions, provides very thorough exam & health advice.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

There is none better. If you have a concern, he addresses it until both you and he are satisfied. I recommend Dr hGross to everyone. If you are worried about waiting, go to someone else. I wish there were a ton more doctors like Dr Gross.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a wonderful doctor , he will not miss anything.He is superior in all areas.

Jan 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

5 stars. Very thorough. My favorite eye doctor ever.

Jan 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent knowledge and patient service

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Although Dr. Gross is an excellent physician and top flight ophthalmologist, the oft 2 hour wait to see him is inexcusable. If he cannot see his patients within a no more than 30-40 minute wait window than he should limit his daily patient visits.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I received excellent care. Dr. Gross is a superb diagnostician.

Jan 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My recent appointment was amazingly fast. Usually the wait can extend to more than an hour. I am willing to wait for a doctor who is knowledgeable, thorough, personable and caring. This office always seems to have the newest testing equipment available.

Jan 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a consummate physician; masterful, methodical, thoroughly engaged, engaging, compassionate, instructive, and dedicated to his patients and profession. And he is a good man, respected by colleagues and staff and cherished by his patients.

Jan 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a superb and caring eye doctor. I appreciate him immensely. He has been my eye doctor for many years.

Jan 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Fabulous physiican who knowes what he is doing and leaves nothing to chance.

Jan 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Simply, The Best! As a physician I greatly appreciate Dr Gross' concerned, ethical, highest quality, kind-old fashioned-approach to my (& I believe all other's) care. That's why I recommend him to my family & friends.

Jan 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is an outstanding physician - he gets more meaningful information and understanding of the patient's condition and medical and psychological issues than any ophthalmologist that I have ever seen, and I've had eye care since infancy.

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DOCTOR GROSS: YOU WERE MOST GRACIOUS IN SEEING ME THIS MORNING AND I FEEL GREAT AFTER THE VISIT. IN ADDITION TO HELP SOLVE ANY EYE PROBLEM OF MINE, I ALWAYS RECEIVE AN EDUCATION FROM YOU ON MUSIC, PHILOSOPHY AND LIFE. HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2015.

Dec 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We appreciate so much that the examinations are so thorough.

Dec 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Because he cannot predict how much time a given patient will need, Dr.Gross often keeps patients waiting, but when your turn comes, he gives you full attention and whatever time you need. If your time is tightly scheduled, you may need to seek anotherDr.

Dec 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to wait 3 hours for him to see me. This is not acceptable.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Although as the first appointment, there was some delay, the visit with Dr. Gross was well worth the wait. I could not imagine trusting my eye care to anyone else.

Dec 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a very good doctor and attentive, but there are severe, chronic time management issues in seeing patients on time. My first two visits there, I had to wait over two hours and at my third, and most recent visit, I was waiting over three hours

Dec 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The examination was all in Doctor's hands, but the conversation was priceless.

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We always feel the wait is worth it as the visit is always educational, e lighting and enjoyable. The lovely relaxing music played and the enjoyable and honest conversation is always good and truthful. My husband and set aside the day to be with Dr. Gross

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best doctor of any practice I have been to, regardless of specialty.

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent care with attention to detail Exceptional and devoted Dr. thank you

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is an excellent doctor. He gives each person as much time to as they need and addresses each medical concern within great care and thoroughness. I have been a patient of Dr. Gross for many years and have complete trust in him.

Dec 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Top flight. Wonderful doctor with great knowledge about many things other than opthalmology. Visit with Dr. Gross is always medically thorough and intellectually stimulating. I almost wish I had three eyes so I could visit him more frequently.

Nov 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate Dr. Gross thoroughness it in examining me and appreciate his personal interest. It is comforting to have such a competent person aware of my situation at frequent intervals. Fred Boehlke

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a great doctor

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Trust to me is paramount in selection of a doctor. I trust his ability to provide and guide me to make the best choices for my eye care.

Nov 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely thorough, professional and amiable. It's obvious he enjoys his work.

Nov 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr gross spent quite a bit of time w me. I'd called that morning to see when I could get an appointment about a problem I was having. I called at about 9:00 a.m., and he saw me at about 11:00 a.m. I never expected to be seen that day. he was great!!!!

Nov 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is always thorough, attentive and the consummate professional. His explanations are clear and I have never felt rushed or unimportant. He is well worth the occasional wait.

Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is the best! All of his patients know this and appreciate his careful and thorough examination. Dr. Gross is a genius! If anyone can find what is wrong with your eyes, he will do it.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In my experience, Dr. Gross is the most thorough, capable and knowledgeable doctor practicing today. His care for his patients is admirable and his advice is always carefully given.

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is the best eye doctor I have known in any of the cities I have lived in -- New York, Baltimore, Chicago, Syracuse, Albany, Tucson, and most recently, Bryn Mawr PA. Top drawer as to ophthalmological skills; patient and above all, thorough.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross and his staff are very personable and professional. They are always open to answer questions or concerns. The doctor’s insights in many areas make the appointment very enjoyable.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is very thorough and gives you a excellent examination of your eyes. He also points out areas that should be corrected. He is the best I ever went too.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was an emergency visit and he said to come right in. I saw him shortly after I got there.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

if only the waiting time can be improved.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was worth it, but my wait was over two hours.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If I didn't have such faith in Dr. Gross I wouldn't wait two hours to see him.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was a good visit, I appreciated the new test that I know will be a benefit to my continued health

Very good visit

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is an extremely caring physician---it does take a long time, but one gets the most thorough exam which addresses all eye health issues

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is an excellent physician who genuinely cares about the welfare of his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything in layman's terms so it's easy to understand. He treats you as if you were his only patient. Exceptional.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a concerned physician and one does not see the hour glass sand running out signaling the termination of the visit as is often the case with other physicians - I actually look forward to my next scheduled appointment.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is the most knowledgeable eye doctor one could possibly wish for, partly due to His background as a research scientist. He is patient and takes the time to educate his patients, and is very through.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If you are running late ( 30 minutes plus), consider communicating with the patient (phone, text, etc.) to provide patient the option to delay their arrival so that there is less of wait. This will allow the paient to persue other personal activities.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Focused on the essentials. Pleasant intellect.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is the best eye doctor I have ever seen. And it ain't easy to see Dr. Gross through the machines, eye drops, charts. etc. See Dr. Gross as soon as you can.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Medical visit was fine, The 3hour and 40 minute visit was extremely long. Maybe, a business manager would be able to expedite shorter visits.

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross calmly diagnosed the cause of my double vision, estimated how long it would take for my eye to heal, and assured me that I was on the right track. I wore an eye patch for a month or so and it all turned out as he predicted.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Plan on some time for your appointment. But the dr. Is very, very good so I consider it worth the time.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. GROSS HANDLED MY EYE PROBLEM IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL MANNER. I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE SERIOUS BUT HE STATED MY BURNING SENSATION WAS DUE TO SOME EYELID PROBLEM. THANKS DR. GROSS.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Long wait -- nearly four hours from arrival to leaving office -- is a bit tiresome. But superb care trumps inconvenience.

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely competent and very professional. Instills confidence. While very thorough, he does not "overprescribe."

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross always performs a thorough examination and he answers all my questions. He has always displayed a true concern for my medical well-being.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was for 11:00 AM. It was past 1:30 PM when I got to see Dr. Gross.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very well done

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was so impressed with Dr. Gross' thoroughness and compassion. I have already recommended him to three friends (and I just saw him three days ago).

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross was extraordinarily thorough with compassionate bedside manner and ability to communicate. I went to him for a second opinion and am making him my primary despite being out of state and over an hours travel.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr. Takes time to explain everything so that the patient is comfortable and well informed about the exam.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been Dr. Gross's patient for a number of years now. Maintaining my vision has always been very important to me and Dr. Gross has the experience and up-to-date knowledge to identify problems and find solutions.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best physician to ever care for my eyes- and I have had many.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was suppose to have the first appointment but It seems that I was bumped by someone who arrived earlier than I did. I am not sure about the process of scheduling appointments. Did the person who came earlier than the staff have an appointment?

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross, is with out a doubt, one of the best doctors I have seen in my senior years. Caring, attentive, and an excellent surgeon. I know, I am in the best of hands with him.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All the stars lit up so everything was Outstanding.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Although things move very slowly at Dr. Gross' office, I always feel as though my precious eyes are getting the best of care there.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One definitely has to wait to see Dr. Gross but he is MOST DEFINITELY worth the wait! He is kind, patient and an absolutely wonderful physician!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait was absolutely unacceptable. Dr. Gross is and will always be my eye doctor but a 3.5 hour wait is rediculous. Figure your schedule out and don't take it out on your patients.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

amazing, complete exam

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was perfect, except the long, long wait.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The most brilliant mind I have ever encountered and yet is down to earth, with a caring for his patients like no other. He could likely earn more money by doing what the patient asks of him, however, he will only provide what the patient needs

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is always thorough and involved. He takes great care with each patient. This sometimes makes the wait long, but the resulting attention makes it worthwhile.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is very thorough and listens to the patient.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Worth the wait.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

More timely than usual. Apts were already scheduled. Fine Doc, poor office timing as wait for apt can take as much as 3 hours.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, wise, caring and top notch in expertise

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross was very thorough and explained everything clearly.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the fact that when I am with Dr. Gross he takes all the time necessary to explain my situation and to answer all my questions to my satisfaction.

May 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best eye doctot you would ever want. Top notch!!!!!!!!!

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross came highly recommended to me and I concur with that recommendation. His office has interesting magazines and wonderful music creating a pleasant environment. But the wait time is much too long. My wife and I were there over four hours!

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross gave me all of the time and testing I needed to better understand my situation. He made many suggestions for improved eye health. He listened and asked questions to gain greater insight into anything in my life that affected my health

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Gross is a gentleman who is very knowledgable about his profession .I find him very thorough in his examination of my eyes . He is also very helpful In other health problem you may have . My visit was very comfortable with him today.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not many--maybe not any--physicians hold a Ph.D in Astrophysics and an M.D. in Ophthalmology; not many or any except...Dr. Gross. Impressive, as is his doctoring: he removed cataracts from both eyes and I can read now without glasses. He's the best.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend with the caution that you wait a long time to be seen.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a dedicated doctor. My husband and I have faith in his ability to zone in on any issues or concerns we have concerning our eye health.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

MY VISIT WAS VERY SATISFACTORY, BUT THE WAIT TIME WAS 2-1/2 HOURS - REALLY UNREASONABLE. WOULD CONSIDER LEAVING DR GROSS BECAUSE OF THIS.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appointment time and when I finally saw the Doctor was too long - more than two hours. Care and concern with my condition and communication from the Doctor were excellent.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is ultra competent in his field. He explains things very clearly & makes difficult concepts easy to understand. My vision concerns were all addressed and I feel very relaxed upon leaving his office that my vision health is in good hands.

May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Gross listens , is thorough and is competent. He is professional and concerned. You will get the time and professional care that you need.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is an excellent doctor.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I arrived at the Doctor's office at 8:30 am for a 9:00 am appointment. At about 10:15 am I had some preliminary screening done not by the Doctor. At 12:00 noon I was examined by the Dr. It went well. Too much wait time before being seen by the Dr.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is always thorough and addresses one's concerns. He is respectful in dealing with patients. Drawback is that thoroughness often results in long waits and very delayed appointments, unless one is scheduled at the beginning of the day.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appointment times are not kept. He is very thorough, but spends too much time per patient. Dr. Gross needs to be more efficient , time wise. He is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough. I trust his judgement 100%. Definitely use him for your eyes

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is an excellent doctor, however if you do not want to be there for at least three hours I would recommend not scheduling. I don't think I've had any appointment with him that I did not have to wait extremely long.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is an excellent physician and a wonderful, caring person. He is thorough in his examination and does not rush his patients through . Occasionally, the waiting time can be prolonged, but this a man who is dedicated to his profession.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr gross is the best eye doctor i have visited. He spends the time with you to make sure nothing is missed. He makes sure you understand your medical eye condition. I would reccommend him to all my friends and family.

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed by Dr. Gross's attention to detail and by the amount of time he took with me.

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional, informative and I feel very comfortable in his care.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough exam. Very long wait despite scheduled appointment.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent clinician. Best I have ever gone to .

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Only total time spent was two hours and 15 minutes. An improvement!

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is a wonderful doctor. I am very please with his work. The waiting room is difficult knowing it could be a 2-3 hour wait. His staff is very polite.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Loves classical music. He is thorough.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is extremely expert, thoroughly professional and compassionately concerned for the health of his patients. He goes out of his way to put patients at ease during the examination and explains what they need to do to maintain good eye health.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not only was my immediate concerns addressed, but Dr. Gross took the time to address a concern of mine that only came up during my consultation with the doctor.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a very fine doctor. He gives each person the time he or she needs.

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Gross is truly outstanding! He is a careful, caring, and methodical physician and surgeon. He is also a wonderfully exceptional human being. As but one example, I have a Ph.D. and have spent my life around bright people---Doctor Gross is brilliant!

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recently had an 11:30 am appointment. Although I was taken for the charts and a visual field test quite promptly, I waited in all three and a quarter hours to see the Dr. I did not see him till 2:45 pm!!! This is entirely TOO LONG TO WAIT!!!!!

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is so good at what he does, so knowledgeable, so patient and so thorough, one doesn't mind the occasional wait.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Honest, caring, interesting. Always a pleasant experience.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The five star rating says it all !

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross was very informative, caring, scheduled further appointments at my convenience and all in all made my appointment very pleasant.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A caring, compassionate physician, with vast medical knowledge and relevant life wisdom well beyond the medical.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always leave my visit feeling very well-cared for, comfortable and satisfied.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross has a genuine interest in his patient's welfare. He spends the time necessary to evaluate and resolve any concerns or problems. I trust his ability to address any issues I or my family may have now or in the future.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The easy parking makes the visit less time consuming and Dr. Gross had the time to address my needs. I would recommend him without qualification.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is kind, patient, and thorough. He has been taking care of everyone in my family for many years, and I recommend him highly.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is one of the best doctors. He is very attentive, trying to address and help with all my medical concerns.

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Because I have always been rather squeamish about having me eyes examined, it has been a pleasure to visit Dr. Gross who is always patient and kind to me. He conducts a thorough examination while engaging in pleasant conversation. I trust him implicitly.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that Dr Gross takes his time with each patient despite the fact of appointments. Some folks get upset, however I respect that all are treated as they need to be and have confidence that he continues to provide great service.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is exceptional. He has helped me and my family for many years. I travel a very long distance to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Gross and his team.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am confident with his diagnosis.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though I had to wait beyond my appointment time, it was well worth the exam and bed side manner Dr Gross provides to his patients.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I didn't schedule my appointment. Dr. Gross was very helpful - worth the wait. Thank you

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My only disappointment was waiting for about 3 hours to see Dr. Gross. This is not the first time there has been an undue delay between the time of my appointment and the time I was seen; it was however the longest delay.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is personable, caring, polite, direct, detailed, thorough, thoughtful and a very nice guy. You do have to wait a bit to see him but it is because he cares about every patient and gives each patient the needed attention they came to him for.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been using Dr. Gross for many years now. He is is one of the most thorough doctors I have ever encountered. And it is like that on all visits and with all patients. Hence the delays. No complaints though because one gets the best service.

Too Long Waiting show details Too Long Waiting
by Citysearch User on Oct 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I saw Dr. Gross for the first time when I had been hospitalized with a `Visual Migraine.` He made me feel well cared for in a very clinical ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com