Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is the best! All of his patients know this and appreciate his careful and thorough examination. Dr. Gross is a genius! If anyone can find what is wrong with your eyes, he will do it.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

In my experience, Dr. Gross is the most thorough, capable and knowledgeable doctor practicing today. His care for his patients is admirable and his advice is always carefully given.

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is the best eye doctor I have known in any of the cities I have lived in -- New York, Baltimore, Chicago, Syracuse, Albany, Tucson, and most recently, Bryn Mawr PA. Top drawer as to ophthalmological skills; patient and above all, thorough.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross and his staff are very personable and professional. They are always open to answer questions or concerns. The doctor’s insights in many areas make the appointment very enjoyable.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is very thorough and gives you a excellent examination of your eyes. He also points out areas that should be corrected. He is the best I ever went too.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was an emergency visit and he said to come right in. I saw him shortly after I got there.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

if only the waiting time can be improved.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was worth it, but my wait was over two hours.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If I didn't have such faith in Dr. Gross I wouldn't wait two hours to see him.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was a good visit, I appreciated the new test that I know will be a benefit to my continued health

Very good visit

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is an extremely caring physician---it does take a long time, but one gets the most thorough exam which addresses all eye health issues

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is an excellent physician who genuinely cares about the welfare of his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and explains everything in layman's terms so it's easy to understand. He treats you as if you were his only patient. Exceptional.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a concerned physician and one does not see the hour glass sand running out signaling the termination of the visit as is often the case with other physicians - I actually look forward to my next scheduled appointment.

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is the most knowledgeable eye doctor one could possibly wish for, partly due to His background as a research scientist. He is patient and takes the time to educate his patients, and is very through.

Sep 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

If you are running late ( 30 minutes plus), consider communicating with the patient (phone, text, etc.) to provide patient the option to delay their arrival so that there is less of wait. This will allow the paient to persue other personal activities.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Focused on the essentials. Pleasant intellect.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is the best eye doctor I have ever seen. And it ain't easy to see Dr. Gross through the machines, eye drops, charts. etc. See Dr. Gross as soon as you can.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Medical visit was fine, The 3hour and 40 minute visit was extremely long. Maybe, a business manager would be able to expedite shorter visits.

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross calmly diagnosed the cause of my double vision, estimated how long it would take for my eye to heal, and assured me that I was on the right track. I wore an eye patch for a month or so and it all turned out as he predicted.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Plan on some time for your appointment. But the dr. Is very, very good so I consider it worth the time.

Aug 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. GROSS HANDLED MY EYE PROBLEM IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL MANNER. I THOUGHT IT WAS MORE SERIOUS BUT HE STATED MY BURNING SENSATION WAS DUE TO SOME EYELID PROBLEM. THANKS DR. GROSS.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Long wait -- nearly four hours from arrival to leaving office -- is a bit tiresome. But superb care trumps inconvenience.

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Extremely competent and very professional. Instills confidence. While very thorough, he does not "overprescribe."

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross always performs a thorough examination and he answers all my questions. He has always displayed a true concern for my medical well-being.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was for 11:00 AM. It was past 1:30 PM when I got to see Dr. Gross.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very well done

Aug 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was so impressed with Dr. Gross' thoroughness and compassion. I have already recommended him to three friends (and I just saw him three days ago).

Aug 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross was extraordinarily thorough with compassionate bedside manner and ability to communicate. I went to him for a second opinion and am making him my primary despite being out of state and over an hours travel.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr. Takes time to explain everything so that the patient is comfortable and well informed about the exam.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been Dr. Gross's patient for a number of years now. Maintaining my vision has always been very important to me and Dr. Gross has the experience and up-to-date knowledge to identify problems and find solutions.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best physician to ever care for my eyes- and I have had many.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was suppose to have the first appointment but It seems that I was bumped by someone who arrived earlier than I did. I am not sure about the process of scheduling appointments. Did the person who came earlier than the staff have an appointment?

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross, is with out a doubt, one of the best doctors I have seen in my senior years. Caring, attentive, and an excellent surgeon. I know, I am in the best of hands with him.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All the stars lit up so everything was Outstanding.

Jul 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Although things move very slowly at Dr. Gross' office, I always feel as though my precious eyes are getting the best of care there.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One definitely has to wait to see Dr. Gross but he is MOST DEFINITELY worth the wait! He is kind, patient and an absolutely wonderful physician!

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The wait was absolutely unacceptable. Dr. Gross is and will always be my eye doctor but a 3.5 hour wait is rediculous. Figure your schedule out and don't take it out on your patients.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

amazing, complete exam

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was perfect, except the long, long wait.

Jun 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The most brilliant mind I have ever encountered and yet is down to earth, with a caring for his patients like no other. He could likely earn more money by doing what the patient asks of him, however, he will only provide what the patient needs

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is always thorough and involved. He takes great care with each patient. This sometimes makes the wait long, but the resulting attention makes it worthwhile.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is very thorough and listens to the patient.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Worth the wait.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

More timely than usual. Apts were already scheduled. Fine Doc, poor office timing as wait for apt can take as much as 3 hours.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional, wise, caring and top notch in expertise

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross was very thorough and explained everything clearly.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate the fact that when I am with Dr. Gross he takes all the time necessary to explain my situation and to answer all my questions to my satisfaction.

May 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best eye doctot you would ever want. Top notch!!!!!!!!!

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross came highly recommended to me and I concur with that recommendation. His office has interesting magazines and wonderful music creating a pleasant environment. But the wait time is much too long. My wife and I were there over four hours!

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross gave me all of the time and testing I needed to better understand my situation. He made many suggestions for improved eye health. He listened and asked questions to gain greater insight into anything in my life that affected my health

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Gross is a gentleman who is very knowledgable about his profession .I find him very thorough in his examination of my eyes . He is also very helpful In other health problem you may have . My visit was very comfortable with him today.

May 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not many--maybe not any--physicians hold a Ph.D in Astrophysics and an M.D. in Ophthalmology; not many or any except...Dr. Gross. Impressive, as is his doctoring: he removed cataracts from both eyes and I can read now without glasses. He's the best.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend with the caution that you wait a long time to be seen.

May 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a dedicated doctor. My husband and I have faith in his ability to zone in on any issues or concerns we have concerning our eye health.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

MY VISIT WAS VERY SATISFACTORY, BUT THE WAIT TIME WAS 2-1/2 HOURS - REALLY UNREASONABLE. WOULD CONSIDER LEAVING DR GROSS BECAUSE OF THIS.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appointment time and when I finally saw the Doctor was too long - more than two hours. Care and concern with my condition and communication from the Doctor were excellent.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is ultra competent in his field. He explains things very clearly & makes difficult concepts easy to understand. My vision concerns were all addressed and I feel very relaxed upon leaving his office that my vision health is in good hands.

May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Gross listens , is thorough and is competent. He is professional and concerned. You will get the time and professional care that you need.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is an excellent doctor.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I arrived at the Doctor's office at 8:30 am for a 9:00 am appointment. At about 10:15 am I had some preliminary screening done not by the Doctor. At 12:00 noon I was examined by the Dr. It went well. Too much wait time before being seen by the Dr.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is always thorough and addresses one's concerns. He is respectful in dealing with patients. Drawback is that thoroughness often results in long waits and very delayed appointments, unless one is scheduled at the beginning of the day.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Appointment times are not kept. He is very thorough, but spends too much time per patient. Dr. Gross needs to be more efficient , time wise. He is extremely knowledgeable and very thorough. I trust his judgement 100%. Definitely use him for your eyes

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is an excellent doctor, however if you do not want to be there for at least three hours I would recommend not scheduling. I don't think I've had any appointment with him that I did not have to wait extremely long.

Mar 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is an excellent physician and a wonderful, caring person. He is thorough in his examination and does not rush his patients through . Occasionally, the waiting time can be prolonged, but this a man who is dedicated to his profession.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr gross is the best eye doctor i have visited. He spends the time with you to make sure nothing is missed. He makes sure you understand your medical eye condition. I would reccommend him to all my friends and family.

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed by Dr. Gross's attention to detail and by the amount of time he took with me.

Mar 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional, informative and I feel very comfortable in his care.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough exam. Very long wait despite scheduled appointment.

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent clinician. Best I have ever gone to .

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Only total time spent was two hours and 15 minutes. An improvement!

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is a wonderful doctor. I am very please with his work. The waiting room is difficult knowing it could be a 2-3 hour wait. His staff is very polite.

Mar 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Loves classical music. He is thorough.

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is extremely expert, thoroughly professional and compassionately concerned for the health of his patients. He goes out of his way to put patients at ease during the examination and explains what they need to do to maintain good eye health.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not only was my immediate concerns addressed, but Dr. Gross took the time to address a concern of mine that only came up during my consultation with the doctor.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is a very fine doctor. He gives each person the time he or she needs.

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Gross is truly outstanding! He is a careful, caring, and methodical physician and surgeon. He is also a wonderfully exceptional human being. As but one example, I have a Ph.D. and have spent my life around bright people---Doctor Gross is brilliant!

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recently had an 11:30 am appointment. Although I was taken for the charts and a visual field test quite promptly, I waited in all three and a quarter hours to see the Dr. I did not see him till 2:45 pm!!! This is entirely TOO LONG TO WAIT!!!!!

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is so good at what he does, so knowledgeable, so patient and so thorough, one doesn't mind the occasional wait.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Honest, caring, interesting. Always a pleasant experience.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The five star rating says it all !

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross was very informative, caring, scheduled further appointments at my convenience and all in all made my appointment very pleasant.

Feb 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A caring, compassionate physician, with vast medical knowledge and relevant life wisdom well beyond the medical.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always leave my visit feeling very well-cared for, comfortable and satisfied.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross has a genuine interest in his patient's welfare. He spends the time necessary to evaluate and resolve any concerns or problems. I trust his ability to address any issues I or my family may have now or in the future.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The easy parking makes the visit less time consuming and Dr. Gross had the time to address my needs. I would recommend him without qualification.

Jan 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is kind, patient, and thorough. He has been taking care of everyone in my family for many years, and I recommend him highly.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is one of the best doctors. He is very attentive, trying to address and help with all my medical concerns.

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Because I have always been rather squeamish about having me eyes examined, it has been a pleasure to visit Dr. Gross who is always patient and kind to me. He conducts a thorough examination while engaging in pleasant conversation. I trust him implicitly.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate that Dr Gross takes his time with each patient despite the fact of appointments. Some folks get upset, however I respect that all are treated as they need to be and have confidence that he continues to provide great service.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gross is exceptional. He has helped me and my family for many years. I travel a very long distance to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Gross and his team.

Jan 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am confident with his diagnosis.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though I had to wait beyond my appointment time, it was well worth the exam and bed side manner Dr Gross provides to his patients.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I didn't schedule my appointment. Dr. Gross was very helpful - worth the wait. Thank you

Jan 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My only disappointment was waiting for about 3 hours to see Dr. Gross. This is not the first time there has been an undue delay between the time of my appointment and the time I was seen; it was however the longest delay.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Gross is personable, caring, polite, direct, detailed, thorough, thoughtful and a very nice guy. You do have to wait a bit to see him but it is because he cares about every patient and gives each patient the needed attention they came to him for.

Jan 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been using Dr. Gross for many years now. He is is one of the most thorough doctors I have ever encountered. And it is like that on all visits and with all patients. Hence the delays. No complaints though because one gets the best service.

Too Long Waiting show details Too Long Waiting
by Citysearch User on Oct 7th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I saw Dr. Gross for the first time when I had been hospitalized with a `Visual Migraine.` He made me feel well cared for in a very clinical ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com