Emergency Physician

Feb 10th, 2016

I'm at a loss. I've tried over several years to find a doctor who listens to his patients. When I finally found Dr. Johnson, he was helping me sort out my health issues. Now, he's no longer at his office. I am willing to move to where he has gone, but I can't get any answers as to where he might be or if he is continuing to practice. If you read this doctor, set up a website so we can find you.

by R. Louis on Feb 10th, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Peter Johnson

by James on Jan 31st, 2016

Best primary care physician I've ever had. Very kind and thoughtful as well as knowledgeable and patient. Take time to listen to his patients, and works with the patient to determine the best treatment from the options available to you. Follows up accordingly. He found that I had a hernia, and gave me a referral to a surgeon, and followed up with me on all of mu test results, as well as checking the incision on regular visits, to see how my healing was progressing. He's an all around great Dr. with a great personality and bedside manner. I would recommend him as a great primary care physician.

by James Knighten on Jan 27th, 2016

Very kind and considerate Dr, with a great personality. He takes time to listen to his patients, and works with the patient to determine the best coarse of treatment for each individual. Every patient is different, and we all have different personalities and medical conditions. I have found Dr Peter G Johnson to be one of the finest physicians I've had the experience of dealing with, and by far the best Dr I've had as my Primary care Physician. I received a letter today from the office in which he has been practicing for the last several years, and where I've seen him for treatment, telling me that he is no longer with them. I would love to know if he is still practicing, and if so where. I would be willing to make a drive in order to see him as my PCP.

Dr.Johnson great doc, show details Dr.Johnson great doc,
by paulette reed on Jan 22nd, 2016

When Dr.Johnson had his own practice, there was never a wait and staff was courteous. Dr.Johnson sincerely cared about what you had to say. When he left to go to South Baldwin it was terrible. The staff never answers the phone, screw up the billing, and is usually a four hour wait. Today Dr.Johnson quit and I don't blame him!

by James & Theresa Duff on Dec 23rd, 2015

Hopefully "Follow Up Visit" will be more informative. Health problems not discuss. Visit was more info about the new practice & emergency service available. Vary little time with doctor form two patience.

great doctor show details great doctor
by jennifer on Sep 22nd, 2014

Dr Johnson is a wonderful doctor he takes the time to listen to his patients I would recommend him and give him a four star for his ability's to understand and to help god bless Dr Johnson

MEDICAL show details MEDICAL
by JENNIFER on Jul 24th, 2014

DR JOHNSON IS A VERY CARING AND UNDERSTANDING DOCTOR I'M SO GLAD HE IS AVALABLE FOR US AS PATIENTS WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE HIM

by M. Law on Jan 5th, 2009

A wonderful caring man. always listening and as helpful as they come.