Dr. Peter Levinson, MD
Dr. Peter Gerald Levinson MD is male, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
Phoenix Internal Medical Assoc
500 Chase Pkwy
Waterbury, CT 06708
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Levinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Levinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital Corporation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Levinson practice?
Dr. Peter Levinson practices Internal Medicine near Waterbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Middlebury, CT and Watertown, CT.
See Waterbury Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Levinson, Dr. Pierre Levinson, Dr. Pete Levinson