A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Levinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Levinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Levinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levinson graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Levinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Levinson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Levinson practice?
- Dr. Peter Levinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Levinson practices Internal Medicine near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Internists.