A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gaal, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaal graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Gaal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter George Gaal MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Gaal practice?
- Dr. Peter Gaal has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Gaal practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Santa Paula, CA.
See Santa Paula Surgeons.