A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gaal, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaal graduated from University of Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gaal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital - San Buenaventura
- Ventura County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Gaal practice?
Dr. Peter Gaal practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Ventura, CA.
See Ventura Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Gaal, Dr. Pete Gaal, Dr. Pierre Gaal