- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gabos is Excellent. Dr. Gabos has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gabos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Cerebral Palsy, Cerebral Palsy Orthopedic Services Scoliosis Spinal Dysfunction Sports Medicine, and Leg Length Inequality.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabos graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gabos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gabos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Gabos practice?
Dr. Peter Gabos practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Pedro Gabos, Dr. Pierre Gabos, Dr. Pete Gabos