A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gabos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gabos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gabos, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Length Inequality
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabos graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gabos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Gabos practice?
Dr. Peter Gabos practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.