Orthopedic Surgeons
Nemours Physician Associates
1600 Rockland Rd
Wilmington, DE 19803
302-651-4200
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
by Denise Ertle on Mar 26th, 2014

He is an awesome doctor, very caring and gives his all to your child. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

|  Spinal Fusion Patient  |  show details
by Leah D. on Jul 18th, 2013

Dr. Gabos is not only a great doctor, but a fantastic person. I began seeing him at age 12 to monitor my AIS, and after seeing two separate doctors for second and third opinions, Dr. Gabos was the clear choice. I saw him at 9-month intervals and never had one issue or complaint and always looked forward to visiting AI Dupont. He is always pleasant, friendly, prompt, and willing to answer any questions. When I turned 18 we decided to move forward with surgery and he was comforting and reassuring throughout the whole process. As one of his oldest patients to have the procedure done, he was very upfront and real with me about the details and what to expect. I'll never forget right before I was wheeled away from my parents that he promised us he would take care of me like his own. I'd choose him as my doctor every time.

|  Dr. Gabos is beyond amazing!  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

Dr. Gabos performed not one, but two spine surgeries on me after I was diagnosed with scoliosis. He is the most amazing, most talented surgeon I have ever met and I am so glad he has been my surgeon. The five-star scale does not even match Dr Gabos, he goes way beyond that. We've had our happy, funny moments, but when it comes down to talk about serious things, he gives off this way about him that everything is going to be okay. I trust him with my life and I would have never chosen a better surgeon to operate on me. Once I turn 21, I will no longer be able to see him, and the trust I have for him, will never be the same towards any other doctor!! He is my buddy and if anyone has the opportunity to have him as a surgeon, you will have made the right decision. He is not only an amazing surgeon, he is an amazing man! :)

|  Great Dr!  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

I had surgery about 7 years ago on my spine and I can honestly say that Dr. Gabos is the BEST doctor to go to. You know he cares about you and your case. I am now very healthy and fully recovered. Today I still have to go for check-ups every 2 years, but he still remembers who I am! I placed my life into Dr. Gabos' hands when my parents and I chose to have the surgery when I was 12. If I could go back and do every thing over again, I was do it exactly the same way.

|  Dr. Peter Gabos  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2010

Dr. Gabos is the kindest, warmest, most caring physician we have ever met. His skills as a pediatric scoliosis surgeon must be among the very top in the entire United States. My daughter has cerebral palsy and developed a scoliosis that was so severe that we were turned down for surgery at 3 other well-known pediatric orthopaedic hospitals. Dr. Gabos performed our daughter's surgery and the result has been nothing short of miraculous. Her spine looks normal and she sits perfectly in her chair. The hospital was also amazing, with an extremely talented staff.Right before the surgery Dr. Gabos warmly embraced my husband and myself and told us he would take excellent care of our daughter and treat her like she was his own daughter, and he did exactly that. We feel so blessed to have had him in our lives.