A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gabriel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Gabriel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Edward Gabriel MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter E. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Peter Gabriel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Gabriel practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.