A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gaines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Gaines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Marshal Gaines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Gaines practice?
- Dr. Peter Gaines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Gaines practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Primary Care Doctors, Modesto Family Physicians, and Modesto Geriatric Doctors.