A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gaines is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaines
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gaines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gaines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Gaines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Marshal Gaines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Gaines practice?
- Dr. Peter Gaines has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Gaines practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Family Physicians and Modesto Geriatric Doctors.