A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Galich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Galich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Galich, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Galich graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Galich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Galich MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Galich practice?
- Dr. Peter Galich has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Galich practices Emergency Medicine near Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Manhattan Beach Emergency Physicians.