A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Geddes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Geddes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Geddes, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geddes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gerald Geddes MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Geddes practice?
- Dr. Peter Geddes has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Peter Geddes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .