Dr. Peter Geddes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Geddes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2016

Love Dr Geddes!

First time mom and had an amazing labor, all thanks to him! Patient, caring and an amazing doctor!

March 27th, 2015

Ms

I was very pleased with the care and service that was provided to me by Dr Geddes and his stuff. . I am thankful that he was my OB/GYN. He is very experience, patient and caring. As a first time mom i felt very safety, he made my first time delivery a pleasant one. he is the best OB/GYN I every come across with. he has amazing bed side manner. I highly recommend Dr. Geddes and his Practitioner nurse Violet. Thank You so much.

August 29th, 2013

Best Doctor Ever

Wonderful, caring and experienced doctor. I had some issues during my pregnancy and he was always very considerate about how I felt as well as what was best for the baby and I. The entire office always knew who we were when we came in. I love love this doctor and his nurse practitioner. Just awesome!

February 18th, 2013

great Doctor

Dr.Geddes is awsome, hes delivering my second child in less than a month, i definently recommend him to my friends and family.

January 29th, 2013

I've had only one visit with Dr. Geddes but it went way better that other appointments I have had with other doctors. I was definitely recommend him. He did not rush me and explained everything to me. I also loved his staff. I hope to have him as my doctor from now on.

September 10th, 2010

Dr Geddes is a Great doctor.

Dr. Geddes has delivered two of my children. I had my son back in 2005 and then I went back and chose him as my doctor for my daughter in 2009. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Geddes, before I went to him I had two doctors that I didnt feel a positive connection with, from my first appointment through out my pregnancies I was very happy with the overall office experience, with the communication I had with the nurses, they were all soo caring and professional, and the delivery. The doctor delivered both my children him self. He was on time and both my deliveries were amazing and smooth. No problems. I would definitely recommend Dr Geddes to everyone.

August 27th, 2009

I recomend this doctor

April 7th, 2009

best doctor

September 24th, 2008

Generous but................

he's really not. At first he seems really generous towards the patient, trying to answer all patient's questions but when it comes to the real important stuff his attitude changes. He does not fully explain what tests are done and requested to the lab and and then the patient is responsible with the BILLING that patient wasn't unaware of. When the matter was issued to the doctor all he says is "There is nothing I can do." The office staff explains that it is a new patient procedure but they do not EXPLAIN that all new patient has to go through those tests. So now I ended up paying some $160 dollars for the tests that I wasn't unaware of. I have never met a doctor who does not explain to the patient certain test he's running on the patient. He's an irresponsible liar who only cares about money!

December 29th, 2016