Overall Review

May 16th, 2013
DR.G IS WONDERFUL DOCTOR
I've been going to Dr. Geleskie (Dr. G) for several years. He's a wonderful doctor. I never have a problem getting in to see him and I never have to wait but a few minutes. All of his staff are helpful and courteous especially nurse Bonnie (should be up for sainthood). Dr. G listens to me, never rushes. I feel that he sincerely cares about me and any health problem that I may have. He doesn't just prescribe a pill and send me on my way. He figures out what is causing the problem. If you need a good doctor make an appointment with Dr. G.

February 1st, 2012
Billing Manager horrific attitude towards patients, talks down to them
Dr. Geleski is a good doctor but Until he replaces his billing manager he will continue to lose patients. I have recommended serveral friends and family in the past who have left because of this manager. She talks down to patients and very disrespectful. Her attitude is horrific.Instead of having a good doctor patient relationship It comes down to more about money than care. I now have a wonderful doctor who I love who has a wonderful staff that truly cares about the patients. Because Dr. Geleski allows her to run the office she continues to run off patients. Until he addresses the issue he will continue to lose patients.