Dr. Peter Genaris, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Be very careful with him, he might perform a surgery on you for no reason  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2014

He seems very caring on first sight and he gives the impression that he spends a lot of time with you. However, it turned out that he was there for the money. He insisted on performing an unnecessary surgery on me. He skipped the easy and inexpensive tests and tricked me into performing unnecessary expensive tests. Then he convinced me he needs to perform a surgery that turned to be completely unnecessary. I am so happy I went for a second opinion before he cut me open for no reason!

|  best doctor there is!!!!  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2012

Im telling all you ladies out there that want a truely caring doctor that does everything he can for you and makes surw you get the best care then this is the doctor for you. I had very high pregnancies and if it were not for dr. Genaris me and my daughters would not be alive today. I wish they had higher ratings because there isn't a high enough rating for what I think of this man. Rest assured that if he is your doctor you will get the best care there is. He is the best!

|  HIGH RISK PREGNACY*  |  show details
Dec 27th, 2011

He goes far & beyond to take care of you. He is the best doctor I have ever had, he saved my life and after losing 3 kids before I starting seeing him, he diagnosed my medical problem correctly, watched me very close during my pregnancy and even though I had many severe medical during my pregnancies...WOLF PARKINSON WHITE SYNDROME, HISTORY OF MISCARRIAGE, STILLBIRTH, PREMATURE BIRTHS, A CHILD BORN WITH OMPHALOCELE, CERVICAL INCOMPTENCE, CONTRACTIONS FROM 3 MONTHS PREGNANT THRU END, PROGESTERONE INJECTIONS, CERCLAGE SURGERIES TO SEW CERVIX, TUBAL LIGATION, CLOSE TO HAVING MY UTERUS RUPTURE WITH MY LAST CHILD. I was in very good hands and now my 3 & 4 year old daughters are happy, healthy kids. I will be forever grateful. :) I highly recommend this doctor.

|  Good Doctor who spend time with you  |  show details
Dec 13th, 2010

I've been to doctors who I guess were good enough but it did not seem they really cared about me as a patient/person. Dr. Genaris is not at all like that. He spent as much time as I needed with me. He was very considerate for my privacy and my concerns. He was able to address my problem and took time to listen to my feelings. The world needs more doctors like Dr. Genaris, he is one in a million and I'd be very comfortable putting my health welfare in his hands. I think he is both a competent doctor and an ethical/moral person as well.Anyone who has Dr. Genaris for a physician is a lucky person.

|  He saved my life and the lives of my 2 babies  |  show details
by Jennifer & Barton Webb on Sep 2nd, 2010

My name is Jennifer Webb and I live in Indiana. I have an incompetent cervix that went undiagnosed, a stillborn son born with an abdominal wall defect, a daughter that passed away from prematurity. I have heart problems, i had a cord prolapse with my son and many, many other pronblems...to say the least I was very high risk...i met dr. genaris only after he diagnosed me with an incompent cervix and had to tell me my daughter had a 10% chance of survival. He treated me with so much kindness...6 years later I got pregnant again and he did 12 ultrasounds on me, i had contractions throughout, meds, projesterone shots and still had her early at 30 weeks by c-section. She would not be here if not for him. 7 months later i got pregnant again and with the same complocations...i had to have the baby taken out at 35 weeks because i didn't know i was born with a heart defect and needed surgery (dr. genaris sent me to tons of specialists) and they diagnosed it. When they took my baby out her cord was wrapped around her head, my uterus was ready to rupture and was paper thin. He saved my life and my kids's lives too. There is NO BETTER DOCTOR OUT THERE IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR HAVING FEMALE ISSUSES. Thank you Dr. Genaris for saving our lives and helping me get these two beautiful daughters here and safe. BTW, Maddison is now 3 and Makayla will be 2 in 2 months. If you want the best...dr. genaris is the man to go to. we will forever be grateful! I cried when he left Indiana and wish he were still here. He was my doctor nearly 9 years.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Genaris for a couple of years now and he provides excellent care.