Dr. Peter Genaris III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Genaris III?

Be very careful with him, he might perform a surgery on you for no reason

Posted on January 17th, 2014

He seems very caring on first sight and he gives the impression that he spends a lot of time with you. However, it turned out that he was there for the money. He insisted on performing an unnecessary surgery on me. He skipped the easy and inexpensive tests and tricked me into performing unnecessary expensive tests. Then he convinced me he needs to perform a surgery that turned to be completely unnecessary. I am so happy I went for a second opinion before he cut me open for no reason!

Great and caring doctor

Posted on February 18th, 2012

best doctor there is!!!!

Posted on January 29th, 2012

Im telling all you ladies out there that want a truely caring doctor that does everything he can for you and makes surw you get the best care then this is the doctor for you. I had very high pregnancies and if it were not for dr. Genaris me and my daughters would not be alive today. I wish they had higher ratings because there isn't a high enough rating for what I think of this man. Rest assured that if he is your doctor you will get the best care there is. He is the best!

HIGH RISK PREGNACY*

Posted on December 27th, 2011

He goes far & beyond to take care of you. He is the best doctor I have ever had, he saved my life and after losing 3 kids before I starting seeing him, he diagnosed my medical problem correctly, watched me very close during my pregnancy and even though I had many severe medical during my pregnancies...WOLF PARKINSON WHITE SYNDROME, HISTORY OF MISCARRIAGE, STILLBIRTH, PREMATURE BIRTHS, A CHILD BORN WITH OMPHALOCELE, CERVICAL INCOMPTENCE, CONTRACTIONS FROM 3 MONTHS PREGNANT THRU END, PROGESTERONE INJECTIONS, CERCLAGE SURGERIES TO SEW CERVIX, TUBAL LIGATION, CLOSE TO HAVING MY UTERUS RUPTURE WITH MY LAST CHILD. I was in very good hands and now my 3 & 4 year old daughters are happy, healthy kids. I will be forever grateful. :) I highly recommend this doctor.

Good Doctor who spend time with you

Posted on December 13th, 2010

I've been to doctors who I guess were good enough but it did not seem they really cared about me as a patient/person. Dr. Genaris is not at all like that. He spent as much time as I needed with me. He was very considerate for my privacy and my concerns. He was able to address my problem and took time to listen to my feelings. The world needs more doctors like Dr. Genaris, he is one in a million and I'd be very comfortable putting my health welfare in his hands. I think he is both a competent doctor and an ethical/moral person as well.Anyone who has Dr. Genaris for a physician is a lucky person.

Wonderful

Posted on November 6th, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Genaris for a couple of years now and he provides excellent care.

Posted on August 17th, 2015