A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mandelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mandelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandelson
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mandelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mandelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandelson graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Mandelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Mandelson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Mandelson practice?
- Dr. Peter Mandelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Mandelson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Cardiologists.