A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mandelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mandelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mandelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandelson graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Mandelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter George Mandelson MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Mandelson practice?
- Dr. Peter Mandelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Mandelson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wareham, MA.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Cardiologists.