A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Mandelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Mandelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mandelson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mandelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Mandelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandelson graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Mandelson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Mandelson MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Mandelson practice?
- Dr. Peter Mandelson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Mandelson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fall River, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Swansea, MA and Warren, RI.
See Fall River Internists and Fall River Cardiologists.