Learn more about Dr. Peter Gerrits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gerrits, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerrits graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gerrits has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gerrits accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 11 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Gerrits practice?
Dr. Peter Gerrits practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Endocrinology, and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatricians and Royal Oak Endocrinologists.