A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gerrits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gerrits is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gerrits, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerrits graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gerrits has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Matthew Gerrits MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Gerrits practice?
- Dr. Peter Gerrits has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Gerrits practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Royal Oak Pediatric Specialists.