A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Giacomazzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Giacomazzi, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Giacomazzi graduated from University of Padova Italy. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Giacomazzi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Giacomazzi MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Giacomazzi practice?
- Dr. Peter Giacomazzi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Giacomazzi practices Internal Medicine near Wolcott, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stirling, NJ and Middlebury, CT.
See Wolcott Internists.