A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Giammanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Giammanco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giammanco graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giammanco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giammanco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Giammanco practice?
Dr. Peter Giammanco practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Geriatric Medicine near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Family Physicians, Jenkintown General Practitioners, and Jenkintown Geriatric Doctors.