A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Giammanco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Giammanco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Giammanco has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Jeanes Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Paul Giammanco DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Giammanco practice?
- Dr. Peter Giammanco has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Peter Giammanco practices Family Medicine near , .