A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glazer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glazer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Glazer, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Glazer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Glazer MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Glazer practice?
- Dr. Peter Glazer has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Glazer practices Radiation Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiation Oncologists.