A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Glazer, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Glazer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
- William W Backus Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Glazer MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Glazer practice?
- Dr. Peter Glazer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Peter Glazer practices Radiation Oncology near Norwich, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Guilford, CT.
See Norwich Oncologists.