A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Glazer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glazer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glazer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Glazer, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gene Therapy
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Glazer graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Glazer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- William W Backus Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter M Glazer MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Glazer practice?
- Dr. Peter Glazer has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Glazer practices Radiation Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiologists.