A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Goadsby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Goadsby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goadsby graduated from MB, BS, University of New South Wales School of Medicine.
Dr. Goadsby has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter James Goadsby BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Goadsby practice?
- Dr. Peter Goadsby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Goadsby practices Neurology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Neurologists.