Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

550 Redstone Ave W
Ste 370
Crestview, FL 32536
850-682-2209
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  patient  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2013

diagnosis, broken tibia plateau left. Given 2 choices by this Dr. was hesitent about surgery due to infection, he is only licensed to operate in Crestview. He told me the knee would heal on its own, but it would take some time static. 12 to 16 months. Knee pain got severe and was refered to a doctor in Milton, FL. After spending 5 to ten minutes with me he stated the knee was crooked ( so it must have been casted that way ). I got the reports the doctor wrote and then it clicked. Now he only spent 5 minutes or so with me the 5 or 6 times I saw him. The reports were 80% fiction. It was I told, the patient and he refused ( which was not true )every other sentence was that. It was no wonder the dr. I was refered to did not wan't to spend much time with me after reading those. He made me look the patient from hati and he was the avenging angel. I did nothing but take the doctor's advice and then he writes this report in this manor. Pure abuse of power and also untruths. I am in the process of finding a doctor that will correct my knee. I don't know how they can get away with this!