Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Wonderful surgeon! show details Wonderful surgeon!
by Sharon Browne on Mar 21st, 2015

I'm so impressed with Dr. Godleski. He was so meticulous, thorough and concerned. I could tell he cared so much for the well being of my mother, even though the nursing home could care less. He fixed her hip. She had a wonderful result. He went above and beyond. Even though North Okaloosa Medical Center is not my choice of hospitals, I'm so thankful for such a wonderful surgeon.

by Marcus Cogswell on Feb 20th, 2015

Very good job doing my surgery my hand

patient show details patient
Dec 30th, 2013

diagnosis, broken tibia plateau left. Given 2 choices by this Dr. was hesitent about surgery due to infection, he is only licensed to operate in Crestview. He told me the knee would heal on its own, but it would take some time static. 12 to 16 months. Knee pain got severe and was refered to a doctor in Milton, FL. After spending 5 to ten minutes with me he stated the knee was crooked ( so it must have been casted that way ). I got the reports the doctor wrote and then it clicked. Now he only spent 5 minutes or so with me the 5 or 6 times I saw him. The reports were 80% fiction. It was I told, the patient and he refused ( which was not true )every other sentence was that. It was no wonder the dr. I was refered to did not wan't to spend much time with me after reading those. He made me look the patient from hati and he was the avenging angel. I did nothing but take the doctor's advice and then he writes this report in this manor. Pure abuse of power and also untruths. I am in the process of finding a doctor that will correct my knee. I don't know how they can get away with this!