Dr. Peter Goldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Goldman?

May 18th, 2015

Hair treatment

For 2 years I was treated by Dr. Goldman for thinning hair. The treatment consisted of scalp injections, Propecia and his own solution of minoxidil. It worked well, but at what a price. Primarily because of the rudeness of some members of his staff I discontinued seeing him. I was able to have my primary care physician prescribe the Propecia which I bought at Costco pharmacy at a lower price than Dr. Goldman's. The Costco generic of minoxidil cost a fraction of Dr. Goldman's solution and I achieved better results. I am now able to buy at Costco pharmacy Finasteride, a generic of Propecia, for less than $30 for a 90 day supply. Dr. Goldman is a very knowledgeable doctor, but because of his reputation is able to charge premium fees. If you are budget minded you may want to consider the alternate route I took. I worked for me.

March 23rd, 2015

Overbooks appointments: bring a long book

Wait time is totally excessive. Minimum 40 minutes every time. Inconsiderate of patients' time.

February 24th, 2012

Highly recommended

My boyfriend went to see Dr. Goldman because he was starting to lose his hair. Dr. Goldman was very knowledgeable and offered a few ideas to treat his hair loss. It has been a couple of months since then, and the treatments seem to be working! I know my boyfriend will continue to see Dr. Goldman for his hair treatments.

May 5th, 2011

Great Botox results

I saw Dr. Goldman for Botox injections in my crow's feet and forehead. The results are great and my skin looks so much better than it has in years.

February 16th, 2011

My skin has never looked better

I have been seeing Dr. Goldman for years for general dermatology issues. He always offers multiple solutions to my problems and together we decide which treatments are best for me. Most recently he recommended that I use Skinceuticals products and after a month of use the results are amazing. My skin has never looked better!

February 15th, 2011

Saved my skin

This was the best experience I have ever had with a doctor. Since puberty I had problem skin. Dr Goldman has been treating me for six months now, he advised me, put me on a regiment of cleaning and products and my skin healed. Last month he also injected Botox on my forehead between the brows. I am so happy with the results, thank you, thank you, thank you.

February 11th, 2011

Best in LA

Dr. Goldman is the best dermatologist in LA! My family and I have been going to him for years and he helps us out with all of our individual problems. My husband has been going to him for hair loss treatments for a while now and the results are incredible! I see him for more general dermatology issues. We are always pleased with him and his staff!

February 4th, 2011

Dr. Goldman is Great

My dad has been seeing Dr. Goldman for a few months now, as he has been experiencing some hair loss problems. We are all amazed and thrilled with the work he has done. My dad now has the same full head of hair like he did back in his 20s. From the first time he called the office, he has received excellent care and can count on the doctor and his staff to answer any questions and concerns he has had. My dad has recommended Dr. Goldman to various friends and family, and they are enjoying hair loss treatments as well.

July 10th, 2010

Love this man

It is nice to be a patient of a doc who is so knowledgeable-- he literally seems to be like a superhero with a 6th sense. He sees the issue and with some kind of laser focus, diagnoses it, treats it, and you are as good as new. I always feel like so lucky to have found him

June 7th, 2017