Dermatologist

Hair treatment show details Hair treatment
May 18th, 2015

For 2 years I was treated by Dr. Goldman for thinning hair. The treatment consisted of scalp injections, Propecia and his own solution of minoxidil. It worked well, but at what a price. Primarily because of the rudeness of some members of his staff I discontinued seeing him. I was able to have my primary care physician prescribe the Propecia which I bought at Costco pharmacy at a lower price than Dr. Goldman's. The Costco generic of minoxidil cost a fraction of Dr. Goldman's solution and I achieved better results. I am now able to buy at Costco pharmacy Finasteride, a generic of Propecia, for less than $30 for a 90 day supply. Dr. Goldman is a very knowledgeable doctor, but because of his reputation is able to charge premium fees. If you are budget minded you may want to consider the alternate route I took. I worked for me.

Overbooks appointments: bring a long book show details Overbooks appointments: bring a long book
Mar 23rd, 2015

Wait time is totally excessive. Minimum 40 minutes every time. Inconsiderate of patients' time.

Highly recommended show details Highly recommended
Feb 24th, 2012

My boyfriend went to see Dr. Goldman because he was starting to lose his hair. Dr. Goldman was very knowledgeable and offered a few ideas to treat his hair loss. It has been a couple of months since then, and the treatments seem to be working! I know my boyfriend will continue to see Dr. Goldman for his hair treatments.

Great Botox results show details Great Botox results
May 5th, 2011

I saw Dr. Goldman for Botox injections in my crow's feet and forehead. The results are great and my skin looks so much better than it has in years.

My skin has never looked better show details My skin has never looked better
by Caitlin on Feb 15th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Goldman for years for general dermatology issues. He always offers multiple solutions to my problems and together we decide which treatments are best for me. Most recently he recommended that I use Skinceuticals products and after a month of use the results are amazing. My skin has never looked better!

Saved my skin show details Saved my skin
Feb 15th, 2011

This was the best experience I have ever had with a doctor. Since puberty I had problem skin. Dr Goldman has been treating me for six months now, he advised me, put me on a regiment of cleaning and products and my skin healed. Last month he also injected Botox on my forehead between the brows. I am so happy with the results, thank you, thank you, thank you.

Best in LA show details Best in LA
by Jullie, Beverly Hills on Feb 11th, 2011

Dr. Goldman is the best dermatologist in LA! My family and I have been going to him for years and he helps us out with all of our individual problems. My husband has been going to him for hair loss treatments for a while now and the results are incredible! I see him for more general dermatology issues. We are always pleased with him and his staff!

Dr. Goldman is Great show details Dr. Goldman is Great
Feb 3rd, 2011

My dad has been seeing Dr. Goldman for a few months now, as he has been experiencing some hair loss problems. We are all amazed and thrilled with the work he has done. My dad now has the same full head of hair like he did back in his 20s. From the first time he called the office, he has received excellent care and can count on the doctor and his staff to answer any questions and concerns he has had. My dad has recommended Dr. Goldman to various friends and family, and they are enjoying hair loss treatments as well.

Love this man show details Love this man
Jul 10th, 2010

It is nice to be a patient of a doc who is so knowledgeable-- he literally seems to be like a superhero with a 6th sense. He sees the issue and with some kind of laser focus, diagnoses it, treats it, and you are as good as new. I always feel like so lucky to have found him

worst doctor ever show details worst doctor ever
Sep 17th, 2009

dr goldman is a very mean person. he does not care and respect his patients. and beside his poor bedside manner i dont even think he is a good doctor. i had the worst experience with him and his staff. his office manager was nice but all other staff were rude just like him.