A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Good:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Good is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Good, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Good graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Good has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital Of Duluth
- Essentia Health – St. Marys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Alan Good MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Good practice?
- Dr. Peter Good has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Good practices Internal Medicine near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Ogema, MN and Hibbing, MN.
See Duluth Internists.