A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gorevic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gorevic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gorevic, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Drug Allergy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Arthritis (septic arthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorevic graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gorevic has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorevic accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Gorevic practice?
Dr. Peter Gorevic practices Rheumatology near Huntington, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Huntington Rheumatologists.