A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gorman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gorman, MD is board certified in Spinal Cord Injury Medicine and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gorman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- James Lawrence Kernan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Howard Gorman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Peter Gorman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Gorman practices Neurology and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Gwynn Oak, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Gwynn Oak Neurologists and Gwynn Oak Physiatrists.