A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Goth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Goth is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Goth, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goth graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Goth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aroostook Medical Center,The
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Miles Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Goth MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Goth practice?
- Dr. Peter Goth has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Goth practices Emergency Medicine near Presque Isle, ME.
See Presque Isle Emergency Physicians.