Learn more about Dr. Peter Grain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Grain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Grain, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grain graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Grain has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Grain MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Grain practice?
- Dr. Peter Grain has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Grain practices Neurological Surgery near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Surgeons.