Learn more about Dr. Peter Grain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Grain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grain
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grain Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Grain, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Grain graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Grain has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter G Grain MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter G. Grain practice?
- Dr. Peter Grain has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Grain practices Neurological Surgery near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Surgeons.