A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Grant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Grant MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Grant practice?
- Dr. Peter Grant has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Grant practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Melrose Park, IL.
See Oak Park Primary Care Doctors.