Dr. Peter Grant MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2016
Liked how he handled my kids so much I switched to him
He's been with my three kids since birth -- over seven years now. I liked how he handled them so much I switched to him myself after our third was born. Keeps very current, communicates well with specialists, good follow-through. We've had no trouble reaching him with the few typical childhood crises that you get with kids, and on the one occasion I had a serious issue he did a great job as the medical hub of my care.

November 17th, 2015
I don't understand how on earth he got his license to practice medicine
I could have done better diagnosing myself via web.md!!!! TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!! I was asking questions in regards to my health issues. Dr. Grant yelled at me and replied " I don't know! Go ask my receptionist!" Huh ? Dumbfounded, never knew that a medical doctor of this sub par could be out there!!

November 11th, 2015
The worst ever!!!!!!
He left in middle of appointment, does not know what he's doing his assistant who is not an RN has so many piercings you can not understand a word she is saying. She gave a wrong phone number for a physical therapy facility. This practice is horrible!!

January 29th, 2014
Horrible
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT go to this doctor. He does not care about his elderly patients or maybe he's not educated? If that is the case refer them to someone that is....my mother had been seeing him for him years with obvious signs of mental and cognitive degeneration and he would tell my mother that: "you look fine and see you next visit" until I took her to her appointment and sat in with her, then he acted as if he cared. which was short lived. He doesn't listen, he's very short with his responses, vague about his resolve. My mom was admitted to the hospital, he wasn't present for us, very agitating. Refused to have my evaluated at the hospital by a psychotherapist so that we could get a diagnosis for her condition. That had to be done in "his Office" but while she's in the hospital, they're throwing different meds at her to calm her down. We're still searching for answers to my mother's situation. When he's on call, he won't return any calls or come see his patients in the hospital, he's a liar and he just wants money from Medicare. Do NOT waste your time on this DR with your elderly loved ones.

September 17th, 2012
AWESOME!!
Dr. Grant is one of the best doctors I've ever been to. He takes the time to listen to his patients. He also helps with coming up with a solution to your problems with you and makes you feel very comfortable.

August 21st, 2012
HE was rude!

August 12th, 2012
Poor bedside manner
Very poor beside manner. Condescending and poor listening skills. In all honesty, with all the visits I accompanied my other too, I got the impression that Dr. Grant was just trying to placate her and move her along. She asked him a question and he wouldn't answer, he would change the subject and go on an on about how sorry he is that she has this illness, but not giving the impression of sincerity. I would have to repeat the question and then he would answer, but would give a vague or general answer. It was quite frustrating for my mother and for myself.

July 29th, 2012
Love Him
I had a great laugh at all the previous reviews. It seems like these people have described an alien! I've been With dr Grant for 8 years and I love him and his staff!!! I love the fact that he does hospital visits. He treated and visited my son while he was hospitalized for RSV. He has scheduled.me and took care of myself and my kids in emergency appointments. He always calls back and is available all the time. He has always shown great concern in ant health issues that my family has encountered and is overall and amazing family doctor. I've reffered two other people to him and they've also stuck with him as well and thank me for helping them find such a great doctor.

October 13th, 2011
Awesome Doctor.
I've been going to this doctor for 6 years. He's amazing.

September 9th, 2011
Mr.
My last experience, overall, was sorely disappointing. Dr. Grant was late in attending to me. When he finally entered the consultation room, he was short and appeared uninterested in what I was telling him. He appeared in a hurry to finish. He performed a rectal exam which was painful (I suspect unnecessarily so). He asked if some tests could be done. He reluctantly agreed, then forgot to instruct his staff to follow through.Finally, he was very expeditious (dismissive would really be the word) in answering my questions and literally walked away when he decided that he'd finished answering them. When I followed him to finish asking my questions, he said: "Pat, I got other things to do..." and kept moving.

April 1st, 2011
Good doctor, damaging staff
Dr. Grant himself is very nice and professional. If he was part of a larger practice and shared nursing and administrative staff I would highly recommend. After probably six consecutive and spread out visits I can only conclude that his nurse and office staff have zero empathy, service oriented, professional or sensivity training or experience.

March 15th, 2011
TERRIBLE
This man is a horrible excuse for a doctor and human being. If it was up to him I would be dead, once this man found out I was diagnosed as being bi-polar every ache, pain, or medical problem I had all of a sudden became a product of my "imagination". He would no longer listen to ANYTHING I had to say, even as I was sitting in his office in severe pain. Needless to say after I found another doctor, lo and behold I was diagnosed with a pulmonary embolism, p.c.o.s and other numerous health problems for which I spent 5 days in the hospital and will have lifelong health issues. DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. He is horrible, has no personality or bedside manner, and god forbid you are bi-polar, etc. because to him your crazy and making everything up.