A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Grape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Grape, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grape graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Grape has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grape accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans