A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Grape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grape
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Grape Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Grape, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grape graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Grape has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Grape MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Grape practice?
- Dr. Peter Grape has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Grape practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists and South Weymouth Cardiologists.