A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Grape:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grape
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Grape Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Grape, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Grape graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Grape has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Steward Good Samaritan Med Ctr
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter A Grape MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter A. Grape practice?
- Dr. Peter Grape has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Grape practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near South Weymouth, MA.
See South Weymouth Internists and South Weymouth Cardiologists.