Learn more about Dr. Peter Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Grayson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grayson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grayson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Grayson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Grayson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Christopher Grayson MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Grayson practice?
- Dr. Peter Grayson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Grayson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.