A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Grayson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Grayson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Grayson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grayson graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Grayson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Christopher Grayson MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Grayson practice?
- Dr. Peter Grayson has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Grayson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Rheumatologists.